Autologous Micro Graft is a new technique based on capillary regeneration therapy in combating hair loss. In this technique, “suspension of one’s own (autologous) cells” is used in the regeneration of the scalp. Autologous Micro Graft is a safe and effective technique to combat androgenetic alopecia and other hair loss problems. The application is a single session.
Autologous Micro Graft Therapy is FDA and CE-approved. This method is applied using a specially produced tool for the clinical application of regenerative procedures using tissues taken from the patients themselves.
In practice, patients are injected with cells collected from their bodies, thereby increasing the number of progenitor cells in the treated area.
This technique was created thanks to clinical studies showing a large proportion of follicle cells in solid cells. It is provided by a measured mechanical process used to collect cells and the special filtering procedure.
This method is very comfortable and is performed in clinics using local anesthesia. Patients can return to their daily activities immediately after the application. With the treatment, a large capillary regeneration begins to occur first. Although it varies from person to person, its effect begins to be seen after 3 to 4 months. However, it visually shows its major effect after 6 months.
It is entirely natural and has no harmful effects. With this technique in which our cells are used, the scalp and existing hair density are improved, and new hair follicles are grown. This application allows the hair to return to its normal cycle, thus bringing the hair loss to its normal course as it increases the quality of the density and thickness of the hair.
It also enables us to get a better appearance by triggering new hair formation. Autologous Micro Graft Hair Treatment is suitable for both men and women. It can also be used within the hair transplant processes when necessary, so the recovery time is very fast. Therefore, it minimizes the complications and provides effective results in a very short time. Treatment with Autologous Micro Graft can be applied regardless of men and women, and it is an effective treatment method for both.
OTOLOG MICRO GRAFT Hair Treatment Benefits
- Many individuals have hair problems, and many reasons such as genetic predisposition, stress, thyroid diseases, chronic diseases, iron deficiency, some medications, poor quality nutrition, and poor quality products trigger hair loss.
- Autologous Micro Graft provides successful results in most hair problems in both men and women.
- When Autologous Micro Graft is applied, especially in the early period when the hair problem has just started, the hair loss decreases and becomes normal, and baldness is delayed to advanced ages or prevents baldness. The results vary from person to person, but it is used as an effective method.
- Autologous Micro Graft treatment is also a good option for those who do not want hair transplantation. It is an excellent method that can be done, although it is not an alternative to transplantation, especially for those who need transplantation like female patients but do not plan to have it.
Main Benefits in Summary;
- To protect and revitalize the person’s existing hair
- Thickening and strengthening long but weak hair
- Autologous Micro Graft helps to have a voluminous and hairy appearance by thickening the hair strands in those with much hairy hair.
- Activating the inactive hair cells under the scalp and removing them above the scalp
- Autologous Micro Graft also serves as a primary treatment for hair transplantation and increases hair transplantation success by being applied during or after the hair transplant.
How is OTOLOG MICRO GRAFT Hair Treatment applied?
It is applied by injecting the cells obtained using the tissues taken from the patients themselves by punch biopsy combined with a unique solution.
When is the result obtained in OTOLOG MICRO GRAFT Treatment?
Although it varies from person to person, the effect begins to be seen after 3 to 4 months but visually shows the final result after 1 year.